Monarch’s commitment to quality is deeply rooted in the products and services we deliver to our customers every day. As a medical product manufacturer, it is our goal to provide safe, effective, and reliable products to our customers. By reporting a product complaint to Monarch, you provide us with important feedback about our products.
Any communication (written, electronic or verbal) that alleges deficiencies related to a Monarch product after it is released for distribution.
After opening the package, the product is found broken
Please report all alleged product deficiencies within 48 hours.
If you are unable to complete the Product Incident Report Form below, please include the following information in your email to ProductComplaints@monarchglobalhealth.com
- Reporter’s Name (First and Last Name):
- Reporter’s Email Contact:
- Reporter’s Telephone Contact:
- Facility Name (Where the incident occurred):
- Facility Address (Street, City, Province, Postal Code):
- Product Name:
- Material/Catalog Number:
- Lot number(s):
- Date of Incident (MM/DD/YYYY):
- Date Monarch notified, if applicable (MM/DD/YYYY):
- Name of Monarch associate informed, if applicable (First and Last Name):
- Description of Event (Give specific and objective details of event):
- Sample availability (Yes/No):
- Was there any alleged Injury or Harm to User or Patient? (Give detailed information):