Important Note: Patients should always ask their doctors for medical advice about adverse events.

You may report an adverse event related to Monarch products by emailing If you prefer, you may contact the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) directly.

The FDA has established a reporting service known as MedWatch where healthcare professionals and consumers can report serious problems they suspect may be associated with the drugs and medical devices they prescribe, dispense, or use. Visit MedWatch at or call 1-800-FDA-1088.